ANST - Battle of Three Kings

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Tue Apr 18 09:18:16 PDT 2000

Greetings to all from the Theme Steward for Battle of Three Kings, Master
Richard Fairbourne.

This years Three Kings theme will be the Hundred Years War.
Come and enjoy fun, pageantry and all day melee's at our famous port a
castle.

His majesty and his highness have asked for balista's to be made and manned.
This is great event to come and test them. And we will be having a contest
for the most accurate balista.

Pick a person during the hundred years and come as that person. You just
need to let me know the role you want to play and I will grant it as long as
no one else has that role.

Three kings is allot of fun. This year I will be leading the forces of the
English as Edward III.

We will have field battles, castle battles, beach battles, ship battles and
much much more.

Also I will providing 20 combat archery bolts or arrows to every person that
will be a combat archer and will contact before the event.

H.L. Gili will be providing breakfast for all(at my expense) that attend the
event. However all forces fighting with me will receive a special gift that
I can only give.

A website for this event will be up soon and hopefully you will be able to
sign up for a side online.

I wish to tell all that I pay my soldiers and allies very well!

France rightfully belongs to the English. After all everything that touches
the English channel should be English as well. (grin)

Here are the players as of this date.
Edward III - Master Richard Fairbourne
Joan of Arc - Countess Octavia de Verdun
Black Prince - His Highness Sir Timo
Phillip VI - Sir Henri
Bertrand du Guesclin- Centurion Eiraklee Wolf
Richard II - H.E. Ulsted the Unsteady
Henry V - Thegn Duncan
John Monmouth - Duke of Bedford - Sir Wilhelm
Henry VI - Count Gunther
Catherine of Valois - Duchess Larissa
Duke of Somerset - H.E. Don Llewellyn
Blind king of Bohemia - Sir Karl
Sir John Talbot - Sir Alexis

Major roles still to fill:
Duke of Orleans
Duke OF Burgundy
Phillip the Good
Charles VI
Charles V
John II

Come and have fun and lets get in some large scale melee tactics as well.
We usually have around 100 fighters I would like to double that number this
year.

During the day there will also be raffle sfor fighters and non fighters
alike with the funds going to the kingdom.

thank you all for your time

Master Richard Fairbourne