ANST - Help

SFNieto at aol.com SFNieto at aol.com
Fri Apr 21 13:26:52 PDT 2000

My lords & ladies,

please forgive the bandwidth but I feel I need some help. I have a beautiful
dog that I cannot conceivebly take care of. I am in my last semesters of
school and both my husband and I work which makes it difficult to take care
of my dog. As much as it breaks my heart, I have to give her up.

If any of you would like or know someone who would like a 1 year old
Australian Shepherd/Cocker Spaniel/Golden Retriever mix named Maddie for free
with food, toys, leash, papers, heartworm treatment and food/water bowls,
please call (817) 277-7367 or email me, Eleanor Cleavely, at
htault at yahoo.com. She is a very loving dog who needs a yard and a loving
family who can take care of her. I will not accept any money for her.

Please help me. Thank you.

In service and with the utmost respect,
Eleanor Cleavely
mka Heather Ault Nieto