ANST - Guardian of the Tor

Dezidoo at aol.com Dezidoo at aol.com
Mon Apr 24 08:08:55 PDT 2000

Greetings one and all,

We here at the Tor look forward to seeing one and all who will be in
attendance this weekend.  There are several things we need to let you know
about.  Please notice the following:

1) It was brought to my attention that the word DAY TRIPER was the wrong word
to use for the $4:00 price.  This should have been VISITOR for there may be a
large group of students, faculty, and staff attending from the Granbury High
School.  Sorry for the inconvenience and late notice.

2) The proprietors of the site have asked if you smoke cigarettes to please
bring your own butt can.  If there are butts on the ground we will have to
pick them up before we leave.

Sorry once again for the late notice and any inconvenience this causes.

In Service,
Lady Desire'e of Dragonsfire Tor
Seneschal