ANST - Question About Skin Tone in Middle Ages

Ches ches at io.com
Sat Apr 1 13:52:10 PST 2000

I am not sure about the middle ages but there is a whole website dedicated
to Elizabethan Makeup. Drea is being elevated to Laurel tonight so she may
not be able to get back to you immediately. Write to her for more sources.
:)

http://www.dnaco.net/~aleed/corsets/makeup.html

Sincerely,
Chiara Francesca