ANST - Royal Huntsman

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Mon Apr 3 17:45:08 PDT 2000

>I think this is a matter of perspective. My time doing archery is a lot
>shorter than others. In the short time (about 2 years) I've been
>participating there has been growth in the number of archers out
>there. I've seen many new archers as well as some returning to the
>range. (*I* didn't know Francois shot that well.)

Look out for Sir Alexis and I knew about Francois I have shot with him more
than once. I only soot aginst myself.

>>From my own personal view, and some I've talked to, it's a simple matter
>of time. It simply takes a long time to do the competition.
>
>When I can go do it at my leisure, I am likely to do it. When they only
>occur at certain times, it is likely to be a problem with already busy
>schedules.

It takes time to shoot scores for the IKAC and IKCAC about 30 to 45 min each
longer with more than one archer, one reason I like to shoot novality shoots
at events and scores at practic.

>I am making an effort now to try and do the IKAC shooting whenever it
>is available and I am present though. I was sorry this last weekend that
>the stuff during the day took so long that I couldn't shoot it, but that
>is a good side-effect of lots of people having fun shooting.
>
>Ciao,

Plachoya Sobaka a humble archer in Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Southern Reagional Archery Marshal