ANST - current archery awards

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Apr 4 08:22:03 PDT 2000

Debbie Dewart (darcy at seacove.net) said something that sounded like:
> On the surface it might look like it but a Thistle is an AoA level award
> (they get a title with it) and the King's Archer is non-armiguous or as my
> lord said, "It's a no fat cookie."

I'm sorry, but the most prestigious award in this Kingdom is a "no fat
cookie". Being a member of the Order of the Lion of Ansteorra is made
into something special by the receivers not by the precedence it holds.

Make what you have important instead of belittling it by trying to make
something with more precendence.

Ciao,