ANST - Question....

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Tue Apr 4 12:06:16 PDT 2000

>My lords and ladies,
>
>Who would one approach in Elfsea about becoming an
>archer? I have never participated in archery before
>and it look like bunches of fun. I would also like to
>know what equipment I need and how much that equipment
>may cost.
>
>Thanks a bunch!
>Eleanor Cleavely

Lord Fearghus, as Kingdom Deputy Earl Marshal for Archery; Lady Innes Dee is a former Baronial Archery Marshal; in Elfsea's Canton of Loch Ruadh, Laird Sean of Argyll is the Canton Archery Marshal, and Lady MagD'Leigha Mac an Ghabhann is going to be an Archery Marshal at Large.  There is certainly no dearth of archers in Elfsea, and those I have listed and a number of other avid and skilled archers will certainly be able to help you.

Please let me know if you need email addresses or other ways to contact these good folk.

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain,
Seneschal of the Canton of Loch Ruadh

--
Nunc Est Bibendum