ANST - Archers & Archery, etc.

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Tue Apr 4 09:33:09 PDT 2000

At last year's Elfsea Defender, there were several young
people who shot archery (and some for the first time)
and did extremely well.  Not just the archery marshall,
but every archer present was, at some time or another,
giving instruction.
There is now an Anteorran Archery Guild for teaching
and learning -- making and maintaining equipment as
well as shooting. Newsletters are sent out occasionally;
one went out to the Regional Archery Marshalls before
Gulf War. (Ask your regional marshall for a copy if you
didn't get one.)
And, now, the Ansteorran Archery List:

    ansteorra-archery at Ansteorra.ORG

        subscribe <list> [<address>]
        unsubscribe <list> [<address>]

In service to Christ and Crown,
Lady Elizabeth Hawkwood
Elfsea, Ansteorra
Apprentice to Lord Artair Macmora, bowyer