ANST - Question....

Pookie Pookie-W at home.com
Tue Apr 4 11:39:27 PDT 2000

Well you can contact Laird Fearghus he is the Kingdom archery marshal as
well as being in Elfsea, or Laird Sean of Argyl he is the Loch Ruadh archery
marshal, myself (Lady MagD'Leigha) will be an "At large" marshal (as soon as
I can get with Fearghus!) and I know Lady Innes has held an archery marshal
office but not sure exactly what. But regardless of the "offices" any of us
will be more than willing to help you get the information you need. I would
suggest talking with some archers as to thier type of bows and why they
prefer them, shoot the diffrent types and get a feel for the style before
going to the expense of buying your own. Of course, many of the archery
shops in the DFW area have target ranges and will let you shoot a bow before
buying it as well.

MagD'Leigha Mac an Ghabhan