ANST - Southern Regional Event

K.C. Moon kmoon at texas.net
Fri Apr 14 18:10:49 PDT 2000

At 09:16 AM 4/3/00 -0500, you wrote:
>We would like to say THANK YOU to all of the people from Raven's Fort,
Bryn Gwlad, and Clan Cadhla who made this weekend's event so much fun.  We
had a great time and really enjoyed meeting so many friendly people.  We
look forward to playing with you again soon.

Uhmmmm, what about the people from Bjornsborg?  Like, the two autocrats,
Isobel and Ivar, who thought of doing this thing in the first place?  And
Aelfwyn, who organized the Heraldic Competition?  And Radegund, who
organized the A&S?  And Emrys, who handled all the fighting until Pendaran
(who was having travelling difficulties) got there?  And Dominic, who
stepped in to judge Bardic in a pinch?  And all the others I didn't hear
about who were there and who helped or just supported the event and had
fun?  Or helped make it fun?

People, people, people..... if you persist in forgetting that Bjornsborg
exists, and that we are in fact a thriving and exciting part of the
Southern Region and our fair Kingdom, I fear something might happen that
will make it very difficult to forget we exist. ;-)

Cheers!

Mari
(no longer landed baroness and therefore free to leap into any fray she
likes!)