ANST - Royal Huntsman

Allen Swan aillens_dragon at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 4 06:35:32 PDT 2000

Ld Fearghus

   I wish to know if there is a list or something to check who are listed as
Archery Marshals.  I was at the Marshalling class held at 20th and never
recieved a notification as to my statise as a marshall.  What if anything do
I need to do?  I am the Senechal of Dragon's Keep, a new Incepiant Shire and
we have 5 archers in the group who wish to start shooting at fighter
practise.

Lord Aillen Gunn
Senechal of th Incepiant Shire of Dragon's Keep