ANST - Archery

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Wed Apr 5 16:44:21 PDT 2000

I will be there if I have to fake death, but you can give the arrows to some
one else I should have plenty of my own. My services are open of hire and I
have recived one offer, I am easy but not necessarily cheep. Three Kings is
a ball.

>I have seen many postings on this thread. I would like to encourage all
>archers and especially combat archer's to participate in the game we play.
>To help encourage combat archery I would like to make an offer to all the
>past, present and future combat archers. In the shire of Rosenfeld on the
>second Saturday in November we will be having an event called Three Kings.
>This event is allot of fun!
>I will give away 20 combat arrows or bolts to every combat archer that
>fights in at least 2 of the scenarios at three kings.

Plachoya Sobaka a humble archer in Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Southern Reagional Archery Marshal