ANST - TRF questions

David R. Hoffpauir env_drh at shsu.edu
Fri Apr 7 09:35:47 PDT 2000

If you take a look at the TRF website, dates for the upcoming year are up,
audition dates are posted, and it appears George is still in control of things.

For what it's worth, this particular rumor has been in the mill for about 10 years
now.  Soon as the Henry VIII logo starts sporting a set mouse ears, I'd worry.

David St. David, Raven's Fort
http://www.texrenfest.com/