No subject

Dale D pdknight at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 7 11:03:45 PDT 2000

    I have formed a Landsknecht Company to fight this year at Pennsic. This
company is open to all kingdoms, but will fight for the Midrealm. To prevent
any conflicts of loyalty we will only fight the Mountain Pass Battle this
year. Those who wish to join the fun need to have Landsknecht style armor or
garb and fight with the appropriate weapons (Glaive, Greatsword, or Spear).
If interested please contact me at pdknight at hotmail.com or my mailing
address. Thank you.

                                  Lord Ehrenfried Schertenleib
                                  Hauptmann of Der Drachen Fahnlein