ANST - CBS Sunday Morning - No Gulf War...

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Sun Apr 9 07:50:26 PDT 2000

Not pointing any fingers. Just would like to know if anyone knows why the
story on Gulf War was not run? I had two friends ok co workes watch the show
and ow I need to explain what happened. I did not see any earth shattering
news that should have preempted that story.

>	Yes, I know I posted the reminder last night. It's not my fault that
>they didn't run it, I swear it isn't.
>	And just to make sure everyone has a place to vent besides at me, the
>following:
>
>	sundays at cbsnews.com

Plachoya Sobaka a humble archer in Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Southern Reagional Archery Marshal