ANST - disney and TRF

STDRLC13 STDRLC13 at shsu.edu
Tue Apr 11 07:36:50 PDT 2000

If Disney has bought out TRF then it is a huge surprise to all of us. My
roommate is the liasion to TRF for next year and my thunder brother
Yoshi/Brion was the TRF liasion last year. I've spoken with both within
the last three days and  neither one of them has mentioned anything
about this. It might interest you to know that this is a rumor that has
been circualtiong for at least the two years I've gone to TRF. There
should be a TRF web page put out by the guy who runs it that you can go
to but I don't know the address. -Isabeau