ANST - Re: A Little Thing Called "Gulf War" -Reply

iainmacc at juno.com iainmacc at juno.com
Tue Apr 11 10:15:10 PDT 2000

					From the Bailey

	Friends and kinsmen, though it disagrees with much of what has been
posted here, this is also "straight from the horse's mouth:

On Tue, 11 Apr 2000 12:16:14 -0500 Sunday News <SUNDAYS at cbsnews.com>
writes:
> Dear Lady Francesca Laviana Sansovino
> In reference to the segment on which you inquired, about The SCA, it
> has been tentatively scheduled to air between April 30 and May 14.
> For
> further information, please e-mail us closer to the coming of those
> dates.
> thank you.
>
> Sunday Morning

	I understand that it is sometimes difficult to be patient and honorable
when faced with the vagaries of the mundane world. Be that as it may, it
remains what we must do.

							In Service to Ansteorra and The Dream,

									Iain MacCrimmon