ANST - Crown site info

Leofric Ealdricson lealdricson at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 11 17:38:01 PDT 2000

Niklas

Lake Houston State Park does not have facilities for campers.  All camping
must be in the designated camping areas.  All camping areas are walk ins.
There is unloading area next to the camp site clusters, but you cannot drive
your car into the camp sites.  No camping is allowed in the parking areas.
I'm sorry, but these are state park regulations and not really open to
interpretation by the local park managers.

Master Leofric Ealdricson
Head Cook for Crown Tournament