ANST - Re: ANST-Announce - Change in law...

Genevieve de Courtanvaux gdc at airmail.net
Mon Apr 17 11:02:36 PDT 2000

It would allow the new Crown Prince and Princess to help out with Gulf War
though. They could see to it that the Crown of Ansteorra is represented
better at conflicting activities at Gulf by having one attend one activity
and and the other a different one. And as an added bonus the Crown Prince
and Princess will have the opportunity to learn how Gulf War works from the
aspect of being King and Queen so that in the future if they become a Gulf
Crown, as in King and Queen, then they already have the experience and
aren't jumping in blind so to speak. Plus, there is yet one more bonus to
this....the Crown Prince and Princess will have the opportunity to interact
with the other CP's that will be King and Queen during their reign.
Genevieve de Courtanvaux, who is wondering if she made any sense at all.