ANST - Kingdom Calendar Changes

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Tue Apr 18 17:40:07 PDT 2000

All Baronies have a "protected" date. That date is avalable for that Barony
every year. If I understand things right no group in their reagion may have
an event on that date. Shires and Cantons do NOT have "protected" dates. It
just give the Barionies one date on the calnder every year that they do not
have to "fight" for (Ravens Fort has 2nd or 3rd week end in Sept).