ANST - steppes warlord

SMACKTALKER at prodigy.net SMACKTALKER at prodigy.net
Wed Apr 19 16:55:29 PDT 2000

I will be with my Wife, a brother Fyrdman and meeting another Fyrdman when
we get there, Is anyone down south interested in a short (or long) class in
Calontir style melee tactics?
It would be taught by 3 Fyrdman who are battle hardened veterans.
if interested contact me either via this list or privately at
smacktalker at prodigy.net .
It would be hands on in armor, Be shure to bring a weapon system besides s/s
too (Duncan and Dieter this meens you, I know you own other weapons) :)
---Duncan