ANST - Re:

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Thu Apr 20 08:59:59 PDT 2000

HL Caradoc wrote:
> We are planning on holding our first Silent Heraldry meeting at Steppes fighter practice.  Anyone who knows or wants to learn about ASL (American Sign Languange) & interpereting, please come.  We will be teaching ASL as well as organizing this project.

Those who are interested in this project who can't go or even those
wondering why this project exists might be interested in looking
at these files in the HANDICAPS section of my Florilegium files:
SCA-SL-art        (14K)  9/ 8/94    SCA specific sign language.
sign-lang-msg      (9K)  9/19/95    Sign language in the SCA and in
period.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net