ANST - ASL Online

Barbara G Haire knotwork at juno.com
Fri Apr 21 18:52:35 PDT 2000

Thanks for the websites!  I, too, am interested in signing in the SCA.
We started a sign-language household here in Mendersham several years
ago.  I taught sign language (SEE) for several years, but sure could use
a brush-up.  I plan to be merchanting at Steppes Warlord.  Come find me
and let's talk!

Please put me on any mail lists for future messages on sign language.
Thanks.

HE Joanna Montgomery
knotwork at juno.com