ANST - Their Majesties Devices

iainmacc at juno.com iainmacc at juno.com
Fri Apr 21 21:04:31 PDT 2000

On Fri, 21 Apr 2000 12:29:09 -0500 "Armand Dragonetti"
<dragonetti at generich.com> writes:
> Greetings,
>
> I have been looking for a good image of Their Majesties' Devices.
> I've found
> His Majesty's from various combat photos, but none that I consider
> exceptionally *good*, and I've not seen any clear representations of
> Her
> Majesty Kayleigh's device.
>
> If you know where I might see them,  or  find a heraldic description
> of
> them, I would be most appreciative. Thanks in advance for any help
> you can
> lend.

	I have not seen His Majesty's device at all, but I was able to find the
blazon of it on the OP:

	Per pale azure and sable, a roundel enchancre or.

	Alas, I could not find a blazon of Her majesty's device. I hope this
helps.

							Yours in Service to Ansteorra and The Dream,

								Iain MacCrimmon