ANST - A&S at Le Grand Dispute

Celestria LeDragon celestria_ledragon at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 26 07:11:29 PDT 2000

Greetings Gentles,Le Grand Dispute is fast approaching. We are having an A&S compition to be judged by the Laurels and their apprentices. There will also be a populace judging as well, where you will receive gold!Please come and display your works of art and have a grand time.If you have any questions please contact me celestria_ledragon at yahoo.com In ServiceLady Celestria Monelyght le Dragon

I beleive that imagination is stronger than Knowledge
That myth is more potent than history.
I believe that dreams are more powerful than facts
That hope always triumphs over experience
That laughter is the only cure for grief.
And I believe that love is stronger than death.