ANST - A bit of Ansteorran History

Susan Bowen bbowen at ev1.net
Thu Apr 27 16:41:19 PDT 2000

Dear Robert,
Please make a copy of these files and get them to the kingdom historian. I
really doubt if they are in the historian files, and they should be. Thanks for
sharing this bit of history with us. I was there when all these awards were
given, but I didn't have the records myself.

In service,
Baroness Philippa Rookhaven
Historian of the Stargate