ANST - How to play Hazard

CADET1313 at aol.com CADET1313 at aol.com
Thu Apr 27 20:35:34 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/27/00 7:07:17 PM Central Daylight Time,
domino7 at texas.net writes:

> Not to take away from the wonderful dsicussion of Ansteorran history,
>  but who can tell me how to play the dice game Hazard? I know it's in The
>  Known World Handbook, but those directions are as clear as mud. Could
>  someone describe the rules in clear, any-child-could understand terms?
>
>  Thanks.
>
>  Grace and Peace,
>
>  Jovian

I found the game in "Medieval games" by Salamallah the Corpulent , and
started to type them out and found that they were really long and twords the
middle of the instrutions got really confusing. so you might try looking for
the book and see if you can understand it. I have played it before but never
really understood.

Pieter.