ANST - Looking for a Helmet

Joe Parris sirwolfdude at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 28 19:27:07 PDT 2000

Greetings Upon the Populace!

I am in search for a helmet, for I am seriously starting the final bits of
my training for Chivalric fighting and need my own armour. I have just about
everything else, I just need a basic helmet for the least amount of money. I
am looking between $85 to $125 for one. Any info would be great and deeply
appreciated.

Also, it would appear that I am not getting any of the Kingdom's emails to
the list. I was then POOF no more. I believe I may have been bouncing due to
a full mailbox......dratted work dropping our ISP.

Again, my thanks

Alan McGuire