ANST - Postal info

Maleah maleah at mmcable.com
Sun Apr 30 20:33:18 PDT 2000

Answered privately.

Maleah
----- Original Message -----
From: Don Dore <jtc at io.com>
To: <ansteorra at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2000 9:38 AM
Subject: ANST - Postal info

> I was about to send out some personal invitations to our upcoming even
when I got to wondering about postal rates. I remember someone telling me
that an envelope and a certain number of standard 8.5 x 11 pages came out
close to the maximum weight for a 33 cent stamp. Does anyone know how many
pages that would be? I would assume this is with standard 20# bond.

> Also, can some send the postal addresses for Puck One-shoe and Elric
Dracwine privately so I can send them invitations?