ANST - In search of.....

Denise Shannon faolon at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 2 14:00:53 PDT 2000

To all out there in the known worlds,
  I have recently discovered that when I last moved residences; I some how
misplaced my bard book.
  I am in the process of making a new one from scratch. And thus this e-mail
to all bards.
  H~~E~~L~~P~~!
  Please help me out and send me any flilks and or other bardic pieces you
favor. I am looking for historic pieces and fun pieces from both the sca and
amtguard.
  I am hoping some one out there has a copy of the two songs "My Favorite
Swings" and "You've Lost All Sense of Feeling"  from the SCA.
  And the songs "Ringing Helms" or is it?? "Ring Their Bells" from the
amtguardians.

  I really appreciate all the help I can get in solving this replacement
bard book problem.
  I shall gladly share what I can refind with anyone else who ever needs
them.

Yours in love of the game,

Faolo'n de Louzac
Barbarian Extradinaire
"If you honor no one else-- honor yourself."