ANST - Middle Eastern Dance Resource

jonwillowpel at juno.com jonwillowpel at juno.com
Tue Aug 1 13:33:50 PDT 2000

I really thank for the post. I have been looking for this for days. This
lady,Robin Friend , has been really helpful to the dancers in Ansteorra
and now she has put out a tape "Dances of Iran". The money from the tape
is going to a study group that works on Persian dance. Dancers have a
hard time documenting their work and this lady's scholarly works are one
of the few places we can go. Everyone please check her stuff out.
Willow