ANST - Known World Web Ministers' Forum

Kevin of Thornbury kevin at maxson.com
Wed Aug 2 08:46:24 PDT 2000

Unto the noble and august web ministers of the Known World, from Lord
Kevin of Thornbury, Electronic Publications Manager, greetings and
wishes for prosperity and every good fortune.

This year at the Pennsic War, I will be hosting a web ministers' forum.
I hope to discuss the future of the office, corporate policies and take
questions and concerns relating to enhancing our Society with electronic
publications.

Please join me on Monday, August 14th at 4:30PM in the barn at Pennsic
XXIX.  I look forward to meeting each of you there.

Regards,
_____
|_|_|  Kevin Maxson     (Lord Kevin of Thornbury)
 \|/   kevin at maxson.com       http://www.sca.org