ANST - Steppes Artisan

Chiara chiara at io.com
Wed Aug 2 16:20:20 PDT 2000

The list can be viewed at http://www.steppes.org/artisan/reservations.htm
there are no links to it or from it. Please do not link to it as it will be
gone soon.

If your name is not on this list and you are planning to attend please email
me immediately. The list will be updated nightly until Friday. If your name
is misspelled please send me the correct spelling ASAP. No titles, just
names.

Sincerely,
Franchesca Havas
McKinney, Texas