ANST - Black Star

Lee Lemons lalemons at flash.net
Sun Aug 6 15:51:51 PDT 2000

I can understand your frustration, but sometimes things just happen.  I think our
Kingdom Chronicler is doing a great job, and two Black Stars sent off late, after
so many sent on time, or even early, is not really a big deal.

If this happens again, and you know of an event you want to go to, contact that
group's Seneschal for help; that's always helped me if I've lost my Black Star,
etc.

Baroness Curstaidh Magorlick
Star Signet