No subject

Penni Nichols meska_duarte at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 6 00:19:24 PDT 2000

Dave and I are fine.  We moved to Plantaion Key (about 50 miles form Big
Pine) and just got setted in.   We will be painting the house later, blue I
hope  light blue, sky blue.

I am nolonger with the radio station  120mile round trip per day is NOT fun.
    I am starting a job with Home Depot this week beginning Tuesday (I'll
let you knoe how it goes)

I am with the Vollenteer Fire Dept of Monroe Country and am going to join
the Vollenteer Fire Dept of Islamarada.   I got my E.V.O.C. Certification.
That means I can drive the fire trucks and have a D license with a E
(emergance) allowance.   I am currently taking my First Responder course and
have a A+ average so far (I'm half way done).
If I graduate, (Did I mention these are college credits?  5 for this class)
I will be able to respond to medical calls and do the following:
1: Evaluate the scene and call for back up.
2: Perform CPR and Defibulation.
3: Find and stop Life threatoning bleeding.
4: almost everything am EMT can do.

Two more weeks and I will be done.   Then I will go right into EMT class(it
will last 4 months) and then Paramedic (7 months Fast track class.).
Can you see a trend here??

Anyway that is all for now.