ANST - Steppes Artisan

Ches ches at io.com
Sun Aug 6 15:45:55 PDT 2000

Vivat to Gala Cunningham from Bryn Gwlad, our newest Steppes Artisan!!

And Vivat to our sturdy hard working Steward, Elspeth de Forbeys who worked
from the day she submitted her bid until all the lost and found is returned.
Which will be soon I hope. :)

Congrats to her and to her Lord, John de Irwinne, on being the newest
members of the Order of the Oak! To Baron Edwin on his newly acquired Acorn,
to Damask for her AOA, To IronWyrm for his AOA, to Keara for her Sable
Thistle, and I cannot remember the other names.

I had to work that day so I missed everything but court and a late supper.
Could someone else please fill the details that I missed?

Thanks!!

Sincerely,
Franchesca Havas
McKinney, Texas