ANST - Black Star - Action!

Lee Lemons lalemons at flash.net
Sun Aug 6 16:01:43 PDT 2000

Hey, hindsight is 20/20 - it's easy for people to criticisize, etc., after the
fact about what they would have done that would have saved the day, but I think
everyone should just realize that things happen, hopefully next time
alternative methods will be available and used, and to just let this drop.
Now.  Inflaming the situation doesn't help anything or anyone.

Curstaidh