ANST - proposal - was: Black Star - Action!

Chris Harper bice at flash.net
Mon Aug 7 20:59:49 PDT 2000

At 09:17 PM 8/7/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Also since the Black Star is possibly the largest enducement to become a paid
>member, putting it on the web readily available to both paid and unpaid
removes
>that benefit of paid membership.
>
>Willem

I agree with your statement and can add one other concern.  We use the
Black Star mailing label as proof of membership when someone has lost their
membership card.  The web version would be rather un-handy to put in my
basket and take to an event.  Since I have lost my card and not yet
received a replacement, this is what I have to do this weekend at our own
event.  Someday I will get it all together, until then please keep the good
old fashion version  that some of us need.

See everyone this weekend at Lughnasadh,
Bice di Pietro