ANST - Gathering Roses

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 8 19:03:40 PDT 2000

Greetings to the List!

I wanted to repost this request because I inadvertently confused some of our
newer members, so I am reposting to seek out some addresses and give some
information for clarification.  *sorry* :)

I am compiling the addresses of the Members of the Order of the Rose who
currently reside in Ansteorra.

By this I mean formers Queen's or Consorts who have reigned here or in other
Kingdom's belonging to the Society for Creative Anachronism, who currently
live within our borders.

Those of you who have already responded, thank you very much!

Larissa