ANST - osenstich (sp?)

STDRLC13 STDRLC13 at shsu.edu
Wed Aug 9 05:42:19 PDT 2000

Can anyone get in touch with me and diagram or show me how to do
"osenstich"? I want to do some embroidery in a Viking style and Gunnora's
web page mentioned this as being very scandanavian. I just can't seem to
find clear and precise instructions on how to do the stitch.
AAARRRggghhhhh.I'd like to use it in my project but to do so I've got to
talk or exchange e-mail with  someone who knows how to do this. Anyone?
							-- with much frustration, Isabeau

P.S :D almost forgot. Duchess, is it Duchess?, Larissa I talked to you at
Steppes Artisan and you said to give a shout on the 'net. I'd reeeeaaaalllly
like to know how you made those wonderful seed bead medallions that I saw on
your dress at Artisan.
								--less frustration Isabeau