ANST - Attention Pennsic Bound - pennsic weather

folksinger folksinger at pdq.net
Thu Aug 10 06:24:42 PDT 2000

This message was posted to the trimaran lyst - thought you all would like the
heads up too. Have a great time!

Yours in Service
Ldy Mirella de Bastianni

Hi all.... am currently in exile in Pittsburgh...nope NO
pennsic...finals week is war week and no ducats in the
purse....sigh...:(

but for trimarians NOT up here already.... you need to pack for
WET
weather.... right now we are under a flash flood watch...
weather guys up here say it has been a record wet summer...

dunno, all i can tell you is that my basement flooded last sunday
and I live
high on a hill....lovely view of the city skyline from my front
porch.

trimaris in the body of the message.

Ldy Mirella de Bastianni
Ward to Duke Sigmund the Wingfooted