ANST - Bizarre Bazaar Event Cancled

R Husted rhusted at angleton.isd.tenet.edu
Fri Aug 18 16:01:12 PDT 2000

An Important Announcement for all Friends and Members of Torre de los
Brazos:

The Bizarre Bazaar scheduled for Sept 2 as announced in the Black
Star has been cancled.

On Sunday Aug 6, 2000, at our regular populace meeting, we voted to
dissolve this Canton. Our parent Barony, Loch
Soilleir, has assured us of their continued support in whatever
activities we choose to sponsor. We will continue to hold fighter
practices, conduct demos and hold events in our local area. We are
unofficially calling ourselves Casa de Torre de los Brazos at this time,
and will function as a household within The Barony of Loch Soilleir.

We appreciate all the support given to us over the past 11 years by our
friends throughout the Kingdom, too numerous to mention here. We offer
our
assurances that we are not going away; only our status is being changed.
The
Torre is still alive and kicking. We look forward to the challenges and
new
experiences we will face as we enter a new chapter of our life in the
SCA.
As such, we continue to look forward to meeting and playing with all our
old
friends and meeting new ones along the way, and trust that we can count
on
your continued support of our various activities. After all, we really
do
get by with a little help from our friends.

The Populace of Torre