ANST - Mooneshadowe Guardian Illumination Table

BenFel motoman at cst.net
Sat Aug 19 20:53:56 PDT 2000

Greetings all,
    Let me introduce myself.  I am Lady Gwenhuyvar verch Morgant Dedwydd of Brad Leah.  I am the Deputy Northern Regional Scribe.  I will be holding an Illumination table at Mooneshadowe Guardian, Saturday, August 26, 2000 from 10am to 2pm.  I am happy to do this for the Kingdom.  I will be having the illumination table more than likely in the administration building.  Just ask around and you should be able to find me.  Please join me.  I will provide the materials.  Thank you for your attention.

In service to the Kingdom,
Lady Gwenhuyvar verch Morgant Dedwydd