ANST - Just a question - Sites

JEvans5420 at aol.com JEvans5420 at aol.com
Tue Aug 22 12:15:10 PDT 2000

At the risk of sounding like a squeeky wheele, are we not allowed to have a major event at a location other than Canton?  Now, I like the Canton site, once I get there.  But, the 6 hour drive is not only long, but the gas eats a big hole in my pocket book.  I have to buget only a one or so events a reign at Canton.  I have to admit, Canton is almost the perfect site, but for the drive.

I do not wish to be seen as one of those people who b*t*h and whine, but have no good suggestions.  I remember something said about a site commity who's job it was to compile a data base for sites that could hold large events.  Is there not a place, if you triangulate between Bjornsborg, Stepps and Stargate a place of about equal distance?

I know we have spun this wheel before, and it may bleed some ears, but there must be a solution to this problem.  We should have the option/knowlege of centraly located sites to choose from, away from any state or federal prison.

Please, I want your responses.  However, if you wish to insult me, please mail me privately, as usual.

Harry