ANST - Just a question - Sites

Chris Backus cbackus at peakonline.com
Tue Aug 22 14:39:25 PDT 2000

I thought his question was insulting by omission.  I have to drive further
to events at Canton than he does and yet he would like to find a site even
nearer his home while implying that this would be equity.  He did not ask
"nice", he asked two questions:

"At the risk of sounding like a squeeky wheele, are we not allowed to have a
major event at a location other than Canton?"

and,

"Is there not a place, if you triangulate between Bjornsborg, Stepps and
Stargate a place of about equal distance?"

I do not think the first is an actual question.  The second, as I mentioned,
is rude to more than a few of us who do not live near Bjornsborg, Steppes,
or Stargate.  Further, he is no doubt capable of answering the second
question with a straight edge and a map, being an educated man and a
teacher.

I'm sorry you took offense, I responded to what I saw as a rude question in
a manner I deemed appropriate.  If Harry is upset, he can let me know.
We're not unacquainted.

Hawkins