ANST - Just a question - Sites

Pem1968 at aol.com Pem1968 at aol.com
Tue Aug 22 15:38:21 PDT 2000

Greetings all!

I thought I would add another 2 cents in...mine. ;0)  Being one of the many
who guard our stellar borders, I too must travel from time to time over great
distances to reach events.  Unfortunately this has kept me from reaching all
the events I would like to attend but on those far away events I do make, the
trip there and back usually provides great material for road trip stories.
To help ease the expense and duties of driving, my brothers and sisters of
Bordermarch usually carpool/caravan to events.  Yes, it would be nice to have
more Kingdom level events in the Hou/DFW/SA triangle but that really depends
on those groups submitting bids for events.(may have and I don't know about
it)  True, coronation and Queen's were held there(Canton) this summer but
other groups held "major events" as well.  Bordermarch was honored to host
Kingdom Warlord and our cousins to the south, Seawinds held a wonderful
Rapier Academy.  And let us not forget that Stargate was host to the KNOWN
WORLD Heraldic Symposium.   Overall, I beleive that the events are evenly
spaced out considering the sheer size of our majestic land.  I didn't mean to
give a sermon but thought a couple of points should have been made.

In service,

Ld Galen Saint Amand
Barony Bordermarch

p.s.  My barony may kill me but Jones Country is open for events year round
and I'll be the first to offer help.  The site is a pretty good one plus its
has this cool little castle! ;0)