ANST - Just a question - Sites

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Tue Aug 22 21:32:21 PDT 2000

In a message dated 8/22/00 7:28:11 PM Central Daylight Time,
GuyonDupre at aol.com writes:

<< There is a site in weatherford called the taxas pythian home. We  <canton
of
 Dragonsfire Tor are renting it for our yule and they have  125 acres which
 they may  rent out.... THe cost for our hall was a donation and i'm guessing
 that the land would be the same

I looked at that site  and thought it was great 13 years ago and no one would
listen. I am so pleased someone is going to use it. The hall is wonderful
upstairs and all the rooms could be used for classrooms. Not to mention the
arena for horses and the beautifully shaded grounds!!!!

Vivat the Tor.