Camp Walls (was Re: ANST - Canton a "Beautiful" Site?)

penningtonhall penningtonhall at email.msn.com
Wed Aug 23 22:01:24 PDT 2000

Goodness when I mentioned walled tents it wasn't with the idea of keeping
people out, but mearly to hide mundane tents.  Since I have never traveled
out of kingdom I did not realize what happens in other kingdoms.

My household is working on a period encampment.  We have some very beautiful
tents that shouldn't be walled in, but displayed for all to see and enjoy.

Thank you for informing me about how other kingdoms work.  It was very
enlightening.  :)  Isn't it great being an Ansteorran?

Ldy Mary Elizabeth