ANST - Canton a "Beautiful" Site?

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Thu Aug 24 09:18:31 PDT 2000

Quoting "K.C. Moon" <kmoon at texas.net>:
<snip>
> The only thing that saddens me about Canton is that
> every group in that area seems to be using the site.
> It makes all the events look very much alike.  I'm
> hopeful that people will find some more usable sites
> in that region, really marvelous ones with great
> camping, great facilities and all mundanities artfully
> hidden. (Hey, ya gotta dream big!)

Agreeing with Gunnora and Mari about the Canton site, I
have a lot of sympathy for this point of view.  The
best things in its favor are size, convenience, and
price.  I continue to encourage the members of my
barony to find another better place to hold Elfsea's
events.  And our Canton of Dragonsfire Tor may have
found it; come up for their Yule Revel and check it out!

> Yours,
>
> Mari

- Galen, Baron of Elfsea