ANST - Re: Camp Walls

Olivia G. Rodriguez ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Thu Aug 24 18:53:17 PDT 2000

Walls or No Walls...shouldn't it be a matter for each household/person to decide?  Yes, most of us use mundane tents and there are also other mundane things like ice chests, water jugs and the various accoutrements for toting all other stuff (i.e. armor, garb, etc.) not to mention the "stuff" needed when you have "wee folk" in your campsite.  Like most people enjoying "The Dream", I hope to one day have a period pavillion/tent/campsite but until I win the Lottery, I have what I have.  So, let's not get carried away and letting the feeling get bruised, let's just leave it to each person/household/canton/shire/barony etc...okay?

Olivia
---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!

On Thu, 24 Aug 2000 19:34:23